CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 20WF: surferwoman

Views: 1,161
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,014,566

Re: Day 20WF: surferwoman

Well I am kinda learning as I go, although I read as much as I could get my hands on. I find it difficult to make a decision when you have such divided camps such as distilled water versus spring or mineral, enema when fasting vs. none, etc. I read some stuff by Paavlo Airola he believed in it, his writings are from around 1973 ? I think.

Oh that was a joke about someone finding me with my a$$ in the air. There is a real possibility at some moments that I could faint. I had a few near crashes. Found out hot showers really do that to me, maybe I am suppose to do cold water. I am not taking baths or saunas but thought warm showers were safe. Also don't have alot of energy and I just get over exerted easily, so I think that has brought on the near fainting spell.

I think i just need to familiarize myself with the enema and try it once to see what it is like. I have really bad headaches right now and I would not be surprised if it was from toxins because in the Fuhrman book he talks about headaches resolving from fasting..

I had a number of injuries from a car accident and subsequent immune issues, leaky gut and all that goes with that. I spare you the details. I felt like I have been there every possible procedure drug and several surgeries and modification of lifestyle ( minimize chemicals, holistic diet, don't drink smoke etc) and still was not seeing any progress. So fasting is my last stand, hopefully not like Custards but hey, I can say I gave it all I got.

I intend to go as long as I can. So I hoping till end of October. Stick around and we can encourage each other. I am still trying to work out a post fast diet plan that won't encourage candida and will be workable. Do you have a post fast plan ?

I read in Dr. Fuhrman's book, you can do a long fast, follow with proper breaking of the diet, then healthy whole food choices for rebuilding, then sometime later do another fast. I would like to know how long does one have to wait to do another fast? How do you know you have appropriately replaced essential fatty acids, minerals vitamins etc.. Still trying to figure that out. Okay cheerio for now. write to you soon..
Take Care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.344 sec, (2)