CureZone   Log On   Join
One more question

jessesmom1987 Views: 18,268
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,488

One more question

I just thought of one more question.
My 50 year old brother has seen the success my father has been having with the cascara plus, and because of an ever growing belly that he can't seem to "diet" away, he also wanted to start the colon cleansing. I had also forgot to mention that the Alt. Med Dr. has had me also taking a product called Fiber Fusion, which contains Psyllium etc at bedtime.

The Cascara Plus was a product I got from the Alt. Med Dr. and it contains the senna, along with other herbs...however, unless the Dr. has more on hand, I tried to find the product by the company name on the internet, and I'm not sure they are making it anymore.

My brother just bought a bottle of the plain Cascara...and is taking psyllium. But, if his goal is to also get the colon cleansed of the mucoid layer and build up, should he also be taking some Senna? Or would just the Cascara and psyllium work to do that? Same question if I'm no longer to get the Cascara Plus for my mother-in-law, if she's been as plugged up as she has been for so many years (to the point of "fissures" or cracks, and bleeding from straining- does she also need both senna and cascara- and psyllium? All she does right now is prune juice.

My brother is also going to start the deworming after he's been doing this for several weeks.

Thanks for your patience in answering the questions I keep thinking of...sorry to drag it on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)