CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:senna, cascara, psyillium

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ĒincurableĒ pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
jessesmom1987 Views: 18,314
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,014,900

Re:senna, cascara, psyillium

That's what I appreciate here most at curezone, the knowledge (wisdom) people like yourself have from experience!

Thank you for answering my quesions. Another factor I didn't even bring up was how little the herbal things cost- especially compared to some of the products people are purchasing. $4.00 was what the bottle of Cascara Sagrada cost my brother. He's been amazed- to the point of it being funny(!), how much fecal (crap) he's expelled. I will be seeing the Alt. Med Dr. in a week, and will see if he has more of the Cascara Plus, with the 50 mg of Senna for him- he does want to try to clean out the mucoid layer. I know he can buy it over the counter, but like you said, the dosage is important, he doesn't need much.

Thanks for referring me to the books too, I do have an interest in learning what I can. My Alt Med Dr. told me that most all other health ailments people have, including auto-immune diseases (chronic fatigue, fibromyalga, lupus, for example) have an underlying digestive problem that caused the body to turn on itself, and especially the colon, and having a "leaky gut". (which I'm sure has to do with parasites)- and like I said, if the gut is "leaking" particles into the blood stream, it gets filtered through the liver- taxing the liver- and if there's constipation, it get refiltered back through the liver because of it not getting cleaned out through the colon the first time it was filtered. Candida yeast goes with it. When things are cleaning out properly, then the lymph, adrenals, kidneys, everything is affected.

I agree with you...when you come to the point of knowing you have to make changes because your health has been compromised, you will make definite changes in your diet, not for a short-term time either, being aware for life of what you are doing to your health by what you are eating/drinking, and being aware of what is beneficial too.

The bottle of castor oil also cost me $4.00, and definetly has been something I've now learned the benefits from and will use for life. Grandma's got to be smiling, she did the packs.

I'm curious, too, about the magnesium hydroxide that is in a bottle of milk of magnesia- ($5.00), isn't it the same thing that is the main ingredient in the $42 bottle of Oxypowder ? And, how does it work? It's similar to Epsom Salts , but Epsom Salts is magnesium sulfate. The Epsom Salts I've taken for the Liver Flushes cause the diarrhea, but it's doubtful to me that, other than that, it would cause the cleaning out of the mucoid placque and built up stuff like the herbs do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)