CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Relationships - For #77290

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
worm infested troll Views: 5,274
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,005,529

Re: Relationships - For #77290

Dear Fellow Healers of these dangerous gaps that are deffinately in place between Men and Woman

Thank You all so richly in Your braveity and tonasity here...These gaps between Men and Woman are dangerous shaky ground, slippery sloopes, and, uncharted waters...

Most people who succeed in "relationship," succeed because they have become masters of avoiding these gaps...which can make for alot of indercurrent, repressed, rage.

There is only ONE way to even HOPE to Heal these deep gaps that have been in place between Men and Woman all of this time here on Earth, these are ANCIENT, gaps...that are NOW so inflamed that they can appear and even ARE, "almost," impossable to Heal.

To Heal these gaps, INTENT on the part of BOTH partys MUST be FIRMLY ESTABLISHED AS THE GOAL HERE ...There MUST be an agreement made between BOTH partys, to go to these deep and loveless gaps, where NO Love Lives....ARMED ONLY with LOVEING intent to HEAL all of these horrable misunderstandings and distrust inflamed, judgements, and issues....and all the while profoundly realizeing that ULTIMATELY We, as Himans, are only reflecting these gaps that are REALY between Our Own divorced original Parents, "God and Mother/God" who have been torn apart sence before any of Us can just barely remember....cept when Our Hearts Break....that is when we subjectively remember that We USED to have a Mother and Father who Loved Us....and Each Other.

I cry like a Baby...now...just to remember how it used to be

but...i digress

The ONLY literature that i know of that offers a COMPLEET Healing of "relationship," process is the MAGNIFICENT "right use of will books"....I can not even emagine anyone actually HEALING these ANCIENT and IMPRINTED, gaps that are now in place between Men and Woman....with out FIRST haveing read these books...and worked this process.

http://www.rightuseofwill.com

These are a series of channeled books who's scorce is Our NEWLY re-united Original Parents, "Spirit and Will,"

Healing the gaps between Men and Woman is a long and TERRIFYING process and My DEEPEST respect goes out to ALL who attempt this extreemly dangerous and unpresidented work

Love and ONLY Love
WIT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)