CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: watch out for the adrenals

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Taknamak Views: 6,510
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,015,751

Re: watch out for the adrenals

I just wanted to add, that I did my last fast while I was emotionally unwell and working. I am not saying that my adrenals are depleted only because of the fast but I think I did not do it at the right time. We are exposed to more toxins than lets say 40 or 100 hundred years ago and a lot of the information we read about Water Fasting were from a much less polluted period of time, and still they all suggest check do a check up with your doctor first, and do it at a time when you can have a complete rest.
And I am sorry but a ton of toxins coming out of your body, are stressful to your kidneys and liver. So it is not a bad idea to ask people who want to undertake Water Fasting for the first time to take it slow. Avid fasters are different than first time fasters as their body have already gone through some cleansing process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)