CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't think that Book is a multiple choice one . . .

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
Tony Isaacs Views: 1,577
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,015,912

I don't think that Book is a multiple choice one . . .

Rich or poor, saint or sinner, all are deserving of prayer. One has only to look at the New Testament and Jesus's befriendment of the hated tax collectors for an example.

And so it is written:

"Do not turn your head towards Me in prayer if you have unforgiveness in your heart, for I shall turn My head aside and your prayers will go unanswered"

Some powerful words to ponder for those who may wish to be "pick-and-choose Christians" and decide which parts of the Bible best suits their own beliefs or agendas.  Or decide who is deserving of prayers.

Regardless of how they acquired their property and money, I can hardly think of how they could have brought more attention on the issue.  Thousands have "gone through the proper channels" and most have been swallowed up and buried by the process with hardly a peep of publicity.

Tony Isaacs (aka DQ)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)