CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: losing hair - iodine side effect? (NO)

want2beclean Views: 5,788
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,016,101

Re: losing hair - iodine side effect? (NO)

I am losing a fair amount of hair as well, but am going tomorrow for a hormone panel, as I think I am in menopause, and Iodine has NOT helped THAT! :)

My hair and nails are growing at what could be called a phenomenal rate, though, it is obvious and my clients at the salon have noticed and commented on how long it is and how fast it has grown this year. and it looks luxurious. I am actually able to keep nails, in spite of having them in haircolor and water all the time. Iodine has DEFINATELY made a difference there. My pharmacy-tech friend told me that little old ladies come in wanting uncolored Iodine to paint their nails with - does anyone do that, and if so what are the results.

Perhaps the occasional hair shedding is natural. I know that there are certain times of the year where my clients' hair seems to grow much faster than at others. Like animals, why wouldn't we lose a little more here and there? (this of course, if there is no underlying health issue).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)