CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: watch out for the adrenals

taknamak Views: 6,426
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,016,307

Re: watch out for the adrenals

I am sorry Chris I must disagree with you. Fasting is a stress to the body, and all fasting experts seem to aknowledge that. The reason being that toxins are being flushed out of the body rapidly and this alone is a stress on the liver and kidneys. And that is why they insisted on complete rest, with occasional walking if the energy is there. It is a worthwhile stress because the benefits can be tremendous. However, lets remember that all bodies are not the same. I don't believe for example it is not a good thing to fast when one is really depleted of minerals and some essential vitamins, it is better to build the body's reserve and then fast. It is not a good idea to fast when one is totally depressed because already the body is at a low. I think it is important for newbies to know that, because I feel a lot of people are doing it for the wrong reasons. Like for example loosing weight, and that rarely works in long term. I think it is important to take fasting seriously and not advise any newbie to go right away to a 30 day Water Fast while working. I just think a lot of people take this lightly and jump into it without mental, physical and spiritual preparations.
If someone's Naturopath doctor advised them not to fast, it does not mean it is bad, maybe it is not right for that particular person. My naturopath doctor for example used to Water Fast all the time, and now he does a different kind of fasts which he believes are more powerfull in eliminating "the fat soluble" toxins, which he believes are very difficult to release on a Water Fast only. So he believes on starting the body on different fasts, and then easing into a water fast gradually.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)