CureZone   Log On   Join
Basketballs and BBs

Dquixote1217 Views: 2,501
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,016,643

Basketballs and BBs

Your acupuncturist is mistaken.  Just because home made works does not mean it works just as well.  An old fashioned home-made skateboard with metal wheels will get me down the road, but a 20 speed light weight bike does a much better job.

I did not say that home brewed was no good - just not AS good.  Mostly it comes down to particle size.  The smaller the particles, the more easily absorbed the silver is and the more surface area there is to reach and handle pathogens and the more easily it gets to the parts of the body where the pathogens are found.  Think of it this way.  If you fill up a 55 gallon drum with basketballs, then however many it takes, let's say ten basketballs, you get the total combined surface area of the basketballs.

Now, fill up the same 55 gallon drum with BBs.  You get many, many, many more times the surface area with the hundreds of thousands of tinier BB's. The bigger the particles, the more of the material is beneath the surface area and the less silver there is to react with the pathogens and the body.   And, just like basketballs and BB's will both go through a basketball hoop, basketballs have a hard time making it through a funnel, yet BB's pour through with ease.

As you can see in the chart I posted - in the sample of home brew tested, for equal amounts of silver, the difference was a particle surface area of 12.20 square centimeters per milliliter of water versus 0.024 square centimeters of surface area per milliliter of water.  Or, as the chart shows, an efficiency index of 924 compared to 1.64.

Unlike what you can grow in your own garden, silver is made from a process.  And it is hard to take a few hundred dollars or less and get the same results as a $100,000 set up that involves a complete different technology.

Maybe I should also note that the home brewed silver compares much better to the typical commercial silver brands. many of which are not very far advanced, if at all, from the better home kits.  The typical figures are about 0.3 square centimeters of surface area and an efficiency index of about 15.  The largest figures available commercially besides the new technology are 2.51 centimeters for one brand and an efficiency index of 61.6 from another.

In light of that, perhaps your acupucturist is not so far off base - if the acupuncturist uses a better kit to make their silver, it could compare favorably with many of the commercial brands out there.  At any rate, I certainly do not mean to imply that your acupuncturist is not a good one!

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)