CureZone   Log On   Join
Newcomer to Curezone tonight. Need input on diagnosis given TODAY!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MS-RAINE Views: 1,352
Published: 16 years ago

Newcomer to Curezone tonight. Need input on diagnosis given TODAY!

Hello from Mississippi. Finally, somewhere to talk and find out what the people out there are doing to help themselves without leaning so quickly to rash decisions of doctors diagnosis, in order to enlarge their account balance in their bank! Just this afternoon, my husband who is living with a liver diseased with cirrhosis, got a call from test he had this week, that he has (as the nurse read it, Small gallstones) and needed to schedule his surgery! WOW.. just throw it out there will you we thought?.. WHOA.. wait a minute. Doctors wife must have went on shopping spree, and need to replenish the account!.. We say, "WAIT a minute, this is a body, not a dollar bill!" First thing I done was say to her how important the gallbladders function was in assisting the liver, and when you go "JERK" it out, well.. where does that leave the patient? I as the wife, come online, found CureZone so I am hoping someone has an answer for my husband. He is 50 and to overcome a surgery is not as easy as a 25 yr old! So, help me.. someone.. do you have an alternative? I have read some of the reviews.....this site is amazingly helpful.. WOW.. maybe I can be to someone out there. We sure have been thru a lot with this diseased liver, and for the record... he has not and never been alcoholic! One of those Ummm's what baffle you like a dying patient with lung cancer, and never smoked?.. Will await to hear from an angel out there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)