CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bloated Feeling:

Carthage Views: 1,197
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,016,506

Re: Bloated Feeling:

There are allergy tests but the reason why people come back here is because they haven't learnt how to live with it, so if you want to discover your own body with your own eyes - cause you're the one who has to live with the allergy and learn how to listen to its signals - then it's best to take it at the scruff of the neck.

I made a bunch of tests and the worst thing was; that they were sensitivities which didn't show on any test except special ones (Lactose sensitivity, NCGS, Fructose malabsorption).
I've learnt that the view of hunger is just an illusion when you can control 24 hours of fasting, in the 36th hour of fasting the real starving begins because the body has to take of its own resources.
(but a human being can fast for 42 days with only juices, scientifically calculated and even longer times have been proven)

So holding out until 30-40 hours and then start to find out what you have to live with.
With self-implied restrictions you learn how to disciple the cravings.
Although as always with these illnesses you HAVE to take a full bloodtest for every suspected allergy.

God if i'd known for three years ago what i am speaking now then the 2 year of being cursed would've just been cut down to only 2 months curing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)