CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2in1: 15 drops Lugol's & Humaworm - thrush

MatrixV Views: 2,324
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,017,800

Re: 2in1: 15 drops Lugol's & Humaworm - thrush

I am doing oil pulling also.

I should have mentioned which type of thrush 'ay? It's vaginal, 'gargling' currently has me in fits of giggles :)
What do you think of a salt bath, or epsom salt/bi-carb soda bath? Or Iodine in the bath?
My other option is Colloidal Silver , only i've lent my friend the maker and she's in another city, and i won't see her for another week and a half. Guess i can wait that long.

I also skin brush every day before showering and do hot cold showers a few times a week because I think my system is a bit congested, went to see an iridologist and she said i had kidney & lymph issues. But there is a lot of yellow, orange and brown in the eyes (outer rings show up blue, am hoping that means skin as an elimination outlet is working well, just gotta get the rest blue...) which makes them look green. Was reading today that this is all gallbladder/liver related.
Perhaps with some Liver Flushing this will help to sort out the blood cleansing action of the liver and there on in, it will help keep the bowels cleaner.

I'm also interested in the latest updates on iodine, ever glad this forum grabbed my interest - although anything that's always in Curezone's top forums is worth a look ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)