CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brainwashing!

anonymousjane_01 Views: 2,601
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,778

Re: Brainwashing!

I agree with trapper/kcmo. And another point is...we need an army to protect and preserve ourselves and our way of life; the men have to be ready and willing to fight and kill the enemy. It may not be pretty but it is a fact of life. Men holding flowers and candy to meet the enemy will be blown to bits, then they will take over our land, and take the women. I'll tell ya, if the enemy comes to your town, you will be very grateful for the zealous, brave soldiers coming to defend you and yours.

No, war is not pretty or glamorous but it is necessary and brutal, and b/c of that the men serving the armed services have to be very tough, and ruthless. I support our troops, and our armed services all the way. However, I do want them out of Iraq, as do so many other American citizens.

BTW, that's men's jobs...to defend the territory. It happens in the entire animal kingdom, it is natural. Although humans have a way of perverting the motivations of war, such as Bush's War in Iraq.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)