CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Diet Questions + Nystatin

pelorick Views: 1,894
Published: 15 years ago

Candida Diet Questions + Nystatin

Hello,

I have a quick question regarding Candida and treatment. After 11 months of dealing with bloating/distention/intestinal gas, and no answers (have had many tests, etc), I have reason to believe that Candida might be my problem. Without boring you with my details, I am hoping to get a couple of answers. I am starting the Candida diet tonight. I will only be eating protein (meat, fish, chicken, pork, etc), vegetables, and some nuts. Maybe brown rice as well?... I also bought Candi-Gone by Renew Life. I also received a prescription for Nystatin (liquid suspension) to help w/ the process. I started taking the Nystatin last night, but found out today that there is Sugar in it. I asked the pharmacist to check the pill form and these have sugar, as well (possibly less Sugar than the suspension). I am asking my doctor to change the Rx to the pill form, but now I am wondering if I should even take it. I am concerned that this may negate the benefit of not consuming any Sugar in my diet (or at least an extreme minimal amount of sugar). Does anyone have any information about this? It doesn’t seem like it should be an issue since Nystatin is used to treat Candida, but I am still concerned. I would hate to be so disciplined in my diet, only to not gain the benefit because of the sugar in the drug. Also, does anyone have any thoughts of using the Nystatin and Candi-Gone separately or concurrently? Thank you very much for any information. Have a good night.

pelorick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.186 sec, (1)