CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Same Here...Thanx MH...

lemonysnickers Views: 2,274
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,326

Re: Same Here...Thanx MH...

It seems we have really been bamboozled by the Medical Establishment in so many ways. Money seems to be the main motivator in the treatment of disease, and the doctors are no more than regurgitators of the curriculum that big business wants them to practice. It's not good health that they want for us, it's repeat business. What a shame! I'm just glad I found Curezone, I feel better already, having done some of the cleanses and herbs on the health forums.

I started sex at an early age, and even today it seems that it somehow through off the natural course of my body. I am doing things to reverse that damage as much as I can through fasting, cleanses, positive meditation, herbs, etc. My menses were never very bad, as some women, but after my bowel cleanse(and it's ongoing), they are even better. The blood is cleaner, the blood smells cleaner, I just have one or two cramps that only feel like pinches :). I really appreciate your posts too, MH, may God bless, and keep you, you are really fighting the good cause. Take Care, and Blessing to All...

:0)ls

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)