CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 25 WF: Detox or Autointoxication?

Views: 1,957
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,835

Re: Day 25 WF: Detox or Autointoxication?

Thanks for the messages. Internet went AWOL for a few days.. I discovered the thermal socks a few years back, wow what an invention to keep your feet warm.. :) My internal thermostat is out of whack, so there are times I went to bed dressed as an artic explorer, with my husband commenting, "do I know you? " haha.

I was more warm than cold the early part of the fast but now am more chilly. I do think the discomfort of the fast is worth the process. I am so hoping for some miracles from it. My husband thought I should be completely detoxed by end of 30 days. I told him I don't think a lifetime of toxins and number of years of prescriptions meds can be detoxed in just 30 days.. Also they say adipose tissues stores alot of toxins on top of it. I hope it is not a losing battle against the toxins because pretty much everything has some toxins in it these days... ugh what a thought... think happy thoughts... I should tell myself...

So today is Day 28 - tongue is still totally disgusting and taste like cardboard. Nausea is bothering me and stomach is tender, but I think I might ask about this in a another post.

thanks again for your thoughts...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

16.344 sec, (1)