CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skin hatching with some aggressive foe...

fledgling Views: 2,449
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,020,861

Re: skin hatching with some aggressive foe...

Dear Katherine,

It seems we must learn our well-being on many levels...and with each right step we feel better and better...though we may sink into feeling a bit worse, in between the highs.

Perhaps it is our systems getting on with the next step, which it hasn't done before, that gives us setbacks.

I couldn't claim to know anything about how you feel, but I do know how I seem to recover by degrees, each success feeling like it is the ultimate...and I am learning patience, in between.

I'm also finding that each success is far more simple than I had dreamed.

The last few days/weeks I am learning something about how to improve bathroom visits, and how important they are to cleansing toxins of all kinds from the body...especially those from 'die-off'.

Someone mentioned that the toxins from 'die-off' can do more harm than the parasites themselves, and I am sure that's true for a person's sense of well-being.

Be glad that whatever-it-is is leaving your body. I think you can be sure that your system is working well for you, and that you will discover many ways to aid the process.

One way I'm sure helps me is to spit. R.G. suggested it, in the Ask Humaworm forum.

I spit every bit of phlegm and mucus that comes into my mouth...even making sure to clear the very back of my throat when I've needed tissue. It's not a procedure I like to perform in public, but, so far, I've been able to slip away when I need to.

I even keep tissues under my pillow.

Doing this has diminished the stage of some parasites that incubate in the lungs, and are trying to make it to the stomach and digestive system. I love to interupt their life cycles.

You are going to feel great when you find those professionals who can help you, believe you.

And you will find them, maybe when you least expect it. A hint, since you WILL find them, you might like to remember that when you feel low now. Just smile to yourself and murmur encouraging words. Encouraging words are especially helpful. Smiles are bonuses.

I wonder if those critters you find on the outside of a glass jar are just stray microscopic things that have developed.

Hang in there, Katherine. The best is ahead.

With you.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.656 sec, (2)