CureZone   Log On   Join
Drawing acids out via foot pads

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
smibbe Views: 685
Published: 14 years ago

Drawing acids out via foot pads

My family (all the males - of COURSE I'd be the only female!) all have suffered from gout. I know...diet... etc. I eat ONLY natural and organic and have for over 6 years. I know the drill on food. I have no amalgam fillings. I've done an effective mercury detox.

Recently, during an intensive parasite cleanse, I developed the worst gout attack I've ever had. (I've had three in my life)I also had a very deep tissue massage the day before and in the morning passed very dark orange urine, despite drinking a great deal of water after. It was just overload.

Since, I've been drinking Moreless' alkalzing drink. Also have done foot baths on the affected foot twice a day and a detox bath each night. These helped slightly but felt so soothing.

But the one thing that I believe has helped me get through this painful crisis the best has been using the Japanase Takara foot pads. I had them in the house and never had a huge amount soak up in them. This time, I remembered I had some about day 4 into this crisis. I then remembered and put two on the gouty foot. OH MY GOODNESS. It was truly amazing. These pads were dripping in less than 5 hours. This time what came from them was different than when I've used them before. The pain reduced easily by half immediately after using them.

I ran out of the foot pads in two days. Immediately ordered more and asked them to rush. For the next three days waiting for the order, the pain was close to unbearable despite getting balanced Ph readings and flooding water through my system.

When the pads arrived I used them as soon as I opened the box. Caution: if you get these and have a severe condition, make sure you wear thick socks, the goo will run through! Within two hours, I was able to bear weight on the foot again and could not wait to check and see how the pads were filling up. Again, they filled up immediately with a running almost clear goo with a reddish brown tint. The pad on my other foot did not have this amount and was not this color.

After two days now using the pads, my great toe joint is almost pain-free and reducing in size daily.

I was a huge skeptic of these pads in the beginning. Now, I'm a complete believer. My only complaint is that I cannot buy them locally and they are expensive. Truth, I would have paid $20 a pad to have these the three days I suffered in between.

Hope this information helps someone. Keep riding the trail to NATURAL, ORGANIC good health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)