CureZone   Log On   Join
Warts

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Dquixote1217 Views: 3,637
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,022,100

Warts

I am not so sure how well silver does at getting rid of warts, but it should only help, both internally and externally.  Curezone sponsor Utopia Silver has some information about warts and a link to some products, including Curad bandage strips with silver:

http://www.utopiasilver.com/archives/wart.htm

The combination of silver, apple cider vinegar and plant derived minerals might be a good one.

Here is what I have in my Collected Remedies book I wrote and compiled:

Warts

• Apply vitamin E oil to the surrounding skin, then crush a clove of raw garlic, place it on the wart, and cover it with an adhesive bandage. The raw garlic causes a blister to form, and the wart generally falls off within a week. Apply vitamin E oil to the area to help it heal.

• Chop one raw onion in a dish, cover with salt and leave overnight. Apply the resulting juice to the warts twice a day, until warts disappear.

• Cut fresh pineapple into thin slices. Apply to warts several times a day until they are gone.

• Apply the milky juice exuding from the stems of figs and leaves.

• Gently rub the wart with your finger for 15 seconds at the same time each day. Rubbing the wart stimulates blood flow to the area and prompts your immune system to fight the wart virus. Doing this at the same time every day trains your immune system to kick in on its own.

• Apple cider vinegar internal.  The best treatment for warts is prevention, and warts are usually a sign of potassium deficiency.  Apple cider vinegar is high in potassium

• Apple cider vinegar externally.  Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and apply it to the wart with a bandage.  Change out the soaked cotton ball every 12 hours. The wart should be gone (or dried into a scab that will come off) after 4 or 5 days.

• For plantar or other stubborn warts, use simple duct tape.  Cover the wart with duct tape and leave on for 24 hours, then replace it.  In 6 days to maybe a couple of months it will ultimately get rid of the wart, which will normally pull right off when the duct tape is removed, You can use it by itself or with a tiny bit of apple cider vinegar, garlic, onion, pineapple or milky fig juice (see above).  Just be sure the wart is completely sealed in by the tape.  This remedy works just about every time.

I hope that helps.

DQ (Tony Isaacs)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.047 sec, (3)