CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pcos

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
MH 108 Views: 2,507
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,251

Re: pcos

The very healthy female has no period or not enough that she would notice. A period with blood loss is a sign the body is expelling toxins.

Hair loss at any age is a sign your loosing your health. The hair is but a sign and you want to look at your body as a whole. treating your hair would be treating a symptom, the same with the period. When you treate your body as a whole, all the symptoms should be corrected by the healthy body.

All disease/problems are constipation/acid accumulations. So many young people and children are experiencing hair loss and more! Our environment is very toxic and many of the problems are created on purpose and we can only control what we do to our selves and that normally means what we eat and apply to our skin.

You will find my suggestions in the free 108 page booklet currently at http://www.108pages.com There could be many things that add up to create your problems or maybe just one or 2, I have zero idea. I don;t know your toxic load, such as what you drink, eat, breathe, smoke, your house, your bedroom toxins, your soaps, your mental attitude towards life, it all adds up to explain why you are experiencing problems. As you understand and change and cleanse, the body always seeks to be perfect and will be when given a chance.

Goal 1 is distilled water.
Goal 2 is no constipation.
Goal 3 wormfree.
Goal 4 no dental metals and if need be plastic free. (plastic is toxic as well)

These 4 things normally changes the lives of women your age.

The orange juice education in the first schooling book learned and applied should set you free. I will have a school book in the future that has the best women's information I have ever read, it will be called the sitz bath book.

Learning the sitz bath corretly should restore your body and enable you to have perfect babies.

You will soon understand why Digestion and elimination is at the root of all problems if you will read the free booklet.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.691 sec, (1)