The Water Cure: An interview with Dr. Batmanghelidj
NewsTarget Insider Alert (www.NewsTarget.com)
Online guide / book announcement
Today I'm sharing the true story of what is probably the
least-understood health secret in the Western world. It's something
your doctor never told you and health authorities never learned. And
yet it could be the key to solving the very health problems you may be
suffering from right now, including high blood pressure, asthma and
This secret isn't patented. It's not available by prescription and it
costs almost nothing. In fact, from time to time, it falls out of the
sky and collects in huge pools on the Earth.
What is it? Water.
Water may someday be recognized as the single most important healing
medicine we could possibly consume, and our special report, "The
Healing Power of Water," explains why. You can read it right now at:
Physicians rarely promote the curative properties of H2O, but Dr.
Batmanghelidj, M.D. has studied water's effect on the human body and
has found it to be one of the best pain relievers and preventative
therapies in existence. I was one of the last people to interview the
late Dr. Batmanghelidj, and I listened in awe as he shared his
research and stories about "The Healing Power of Water."
In a fascinating one-hour phone conversation I will never forget, Dr.
B. shared things like:
* Which common ailments and "diseases" are actually caused by
* Why many doctors use water-regulating antihistamines to alleviate
* How Dr. Batmanghelidj unintentionally discovered water's healing
* Why most people are chronically dehydrated and suffer from symptoms
of dehydration that are labeled "diseases"
* Which ingredients in soft drinks deplete the body's water reserves
* Why thirst is not a reliable indicator of dehydration
* Why the body produces cholesterol and how water keeps it in balance
* Why Dr. Batmanghelidj believes the public is being mislead about
* How dehydration impairs mental functioning
* Why some organizations want to withhold alternative health
information from the public
* How lack of water causes depression
* Why popular beverages are no substitute for water
* How dehydration causes the vascular system to constrict, leading to
* How to recognize signs that your body is starting to dehydrate
* Why restaurants push you to drink disease-promoting soft drinks
* Why and how water effectively treats pain and inflammation
Want to learn the rest of this fascinating story? Download "The
Healing Power of Water" right now and read it yourself. It's offered
in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat), so it works on any computer!
Learn more at:
To your health,
- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Also posted at Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May forum