CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pcos

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 2,345
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,273

Re: pcos

I have read that if you multiply your age that you started your period by 5.1 you will know the year your going to die.

Now I don't believe this 100%, but the point is, the period is not Natural and the longer a girl lives with out one, the longer she will live. The female should not have her first child till age 125 when mature enough. Naturally you think I am nuts, but I have read this and pretty much believe it use to be that way.

The fasting woman has no period and may end up with read hair. If her body is pure, the period will not be. I have met MANY ILL women that have 2 periods per month and HURT and HURT starting in their teens.

This period will disease in their 40's-50's and the organs die, the loss of this avenue of sick blood will force the toxins to stay within and this ends up to be arthritis. Artritis at earylier and earlier ages are common today and getting worse.

The healthy woman should never be ill during pregnancy and be able to get up and walk away with in a few minutes of having her baby. Her baby needs no water nor food other than pure breaste milk for 9+ months / 18 months if you have a really GREAT MOM. Then baby lives well on smashed fruits and a little water as needed.

Naturally this does not happen in the civilized world today accept in RARE occasions.

ALL women world wide should have their period on the same day according to the moon cycle, I would have to look all of this up, it has been some time since I read all of this and she should have no blood and hardly know she has had a period.

The old medical doctors wrote that woman should never seek a doctor for women problems, these doctors can do no good and the women and all people have no need to take their clothing off to anyone. The body cures the body and the MD needs not see the body nude. If you look in old medical books you see NUDE PEOPLE all through the books!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is their way to get the men intterested!

The same for the chiropractor, my only doctor for the past 28 years has been the same chiropractor and he has never taken my shirt off once, never an x-ray or any of the stupid stuff professionals do to be able to see the nude body of the ill.

Women have been suppressed since the 4th century and made slaves of the kings in the castles and even today much of women's health has been suppressed. Christopher's Women's book is a good starting point.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)