CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vit D lack possibly causing Candida?

remi96 Views: 5,455
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,022,549

Re: Vit D lack possibly causing Candida?

My bloodwork also revealed very low vitamin D. A year or so ago when I was really sick I would feel alot better when I sat outside in the sunshine. ( You know you get vitamin D from the sunshine?). In any case isn't it strange that candida , being a fungus, would not like the sun. You will never see a fungus growing in the sun. They need warm wet damp conditions to grow and survive. And now that we have candida we are low in a vitamin that needs the sunshine to be created in our bodies. The question is does a vitamin d deficiency cause candida or does candida cause a vitamin d deficiency? I tend to believe it is candida causing it, because candida causes a whole myriad of other deficiencies. The body will use up its stores of many minerals and vitamins in an effort to solve a problem.

There is a book called The China Syndrome that is basically all about cancer and why the researcher /author has found that eating too much protein causes cancer. Seemingly unrelated info to our situation. But during his research he found that MS ( multiple sclerosis) is much more prevelant as we move away from the equator. In other words the colder the climate the higher the incidence. This is thought to be because of a vitamin D deficiency. As we move away from the equator and the climate gets colder we tend to be outside much less. In addition the sun is not as strong. People in Florida have much much lower , almost non existant rate of MS, while those in Maine are way above the average percentage of those with MS. This is consitant throught the world. Those living away from the equator have a much higher incidence. And this mainly affects women. Almost 80% of the time it is a women that will develop MS.

Another intersting point is that if you google MS and candida, you will find that many people , who were diagnosed with MS actually cured it by getting rid of candida. Is MS really just candida? Or are people just being misdiagnosed with MS when they really have candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)