CureZone   Log On   Join
NO OR LITTLE Blood Loss? I don't understand. Re: pcos

unyquity Views: 2,513
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,280

NO OR LITTLE Blood Loss? I don't understand. Re: pcos

>>>The very healthy female has no period or not enough that she would notice. A period with blood loss is a sign the body is expelling toxins<<<

What am I missing here? I've been educated to believe that the normal fertility cycle involves the lining of the uterus to swell with blood & thicken in order to provice a safe, nourishing, healthy place for which a fertilzed egg could imbed itself and be nourished. If the egg is NOT fertilized, then the uterus naturally expels the thickened fiber & blood, in order to provide a fresh, pure uterus for the next months cycle.

If this blood & fiber must be expelled from the uterus in order for fresh new blood & tissue to line the uterus for possible conception the next month -(and obviously it must, or the following month the lining of the uterus would become rotted/toxic and not a healthy place for a fertilized egg to be nourished) - then how is it that a 'very healthy' female has no period or not enough that she would notice? And how is the monthly natural uterine cleansing a sign that the body is expelling toxins?

It seems to me that a small amount of period fluid & fiber would be the sign of a major problem and cycle interruption (as is seen with unnatural/hormonal contraceptives)...not the other way around. I assume your wife is healthy - what is her period 'flow' like? For myself, the healthier and more naturally I eat, the more my period seems to be 'easier' (less cramping, pms, etc) and the blood seems to be somehow 'cleaner' and less darkened...but the flow is the same (or maybe increased).

Please illuminate/educate me...we women need to understand all this if we've been misinformed.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.641 sec, (1)