CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pcos

Views: 2,181
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,312

Re: pcos

If you are a good soul free of addictions to evil it makes sense murder and killing tv shows would be a turn off. I feel the bad and confused vibes emitted from the bad programing if I watch propaganda tv shows like that. I prefer to just turn off the tv rather then deal with the bad programing and bad vibes, that is why good parents limit tv viewing for children. I try not to let destructive junk tv thought into my head or junk food into my body

apparently souls that are addicted to murder, lust, power and greed are forced to be with other souls that are also addicted to murder, power, greed etc, so they will see how bad it really is, learn thier lessons and overcome thier addictions to such destructive things.

I love curezone, clean air, pure water, sunshine, nature, spiritual truths, botanists, nutritional healers, truth seekers, etc. I saw enough of the murder, lust, greed and killing crowd to want no fraternity with them. They are addicted to thier destructive senses.

It is great to focus on all the good and beautiful constructive things we do have. It is also necessary to expose the bad to warn others, and hold the self destructive and other destructive souls in check. That's why I love curezone, they tell the truth, as best as everyone knows it. Greed, money, power and bad motives play no part here. Just people sharing thier experiences and seeking self help and to help others. Fantastic site. TY curezone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.735 sec, (1)