CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NO OR LITTLE Blood Loss? I don't understand. Re: pcos

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 2,472
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,296

Re: NO OR LITTLE Blood Loss? I don't understand. Re: pcos

I have read many books on fasting and the one thing in common with women that "FAST" is that they have no need to expell bad blood, so their period is not noticed. The young teenage girls of today are so toxic on eating junk food that they have to skip school and take pain drugs and roll in bed with pains/cramps.

One of the greatest MDs and scientist as well as author explained Medicine this way. We have no healthy person to use as an example and all testing is designed to make more business. All tissues/samples are dead when examined. The end result amounted to that this MD explained that the Medical field GROPES IN DARKNESS all their lives never knowing how to cure anyone of anything, they have no idea what life is and if you don't know how a human has life, then it is impossible to know how to cure one when ill.

Another example about blood loss; You have been trained to expect blood loss monthly. You have been trained to expect blood when your cut. Another side effect of FASTING is you do not bleed when cut or maybe just turn red. I have been cut many a time and not the first drop of blood hits the ground, just enough to turn the cut red.

One of the greatest fasting authors ever did an experiment for a whole town. He fasted for 2 months and then took a large knife and sliced his arm open and no blood came out and was healed in a few days. He then became to eat food and repeated this experiment for the whole town. The more he eat, the more blood came out each time, finally after he had been eating allot, pus came out of the cut.

This pus is undigested food and the body expelled this poison out the open cut to get rid of it. It is the same with the white blood cell (the biggest joke in medicine) being nothing more than undigested food in the blood stream. The old medical cure for Leukemia was to fast the person and the white blood cell count drops like a rock in water.

The period of a woman is the same, if you have toxic blood the body wants to get rid of, it will exit monthly, if not, it won't.

Females are trained to want a male, the earlier in life they do this, the earlier in life they will die. Today a 5 year old girl can become pregnant thanks to our scientist and their food poisons. Nature does this because the life span is going to be short. Some estimate today that anyone born after 1992 will not live to see their 40th birthday and I basically believe they are right. This is not nature, it is man seeking to poison the world as a whole and reduce the population.

I suspect there is more misinformation with women's health than with all other in general because of the male MD of the past.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.107 sec, (2)