CureZone   Log On   Join
Looking For APT in NYC

fecalodor Views: 3,975
Published: 14 years ago

Looking For APT in NYC

Hi everyone. Although the subject of my post may not seem like a fecal body issue or to have anything to do with the treatment but it actually has to do with fecal Body Odor . I have been suffering from fecal Body Odor for some years now and I have also suffered under an abusive landlord who takes advantage of my medical condition to ill-treat me. This type of stress affects my medical condition - fecal Body Odor - adversely, so I was wondering if there's anybody who is renting or knows of either a studio or 1 bedroom apt anywhere in the 5 boroughs of NYC or New Jersey, as long as the rent is under $700 a month.

I believe it would be nice if we fecal odor sufferers conjugate in a particular neighborhood/community so that when outsiders see different decent people with this condition on a regular basis, they will be able to see it as a health condition.

I am a college student and I go to work as well. Anyone can email me: apt4rent@INBOX.COM.

Thanks for not deleting my message and helping me to find a cure under a reduced stress environment

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)