CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I still can't eat fruit, and have been on the diet 3 years

giaandronnie Views: 4,369
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 293,728

Re: I still can't eat fruit, and have been on the diet 3 years

Hello All ,
I have been sick with candida for 2 years....I have tried every product out there,rotating diets and no Sugar and no fruit,colon cleansing,and still have severe digestion problems and am still trying everything to no prevail,,,I am 33 years old with a fiancee of 13years and a beautiful son who is 6...I am at my ropes end....I just started three lac 2 weeks ago ,and started again a very strict diet.no fruits no Sugar ,,,,just vegies,brown rice,eggs,and some protein,,but I think i have to cut out animal protein because I am still very constipated and feel that it binds me from getting these monsters out,,,,,please help me I cant win,,,and dont know what else to do I am so sick and i thought the three lac was going to work but,,,now see some folks saying this is no good either,,,I cant take it any more no one understands the sick filled days i live with ,,,,,please contact me with any help...what am i doing wrong,,I think my only hope is going to be a fast ,,,,,What do you all think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)