CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burning sensation in stomach when empty-candida?

Views: 15,625
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,023,875

Re: Burning sensation in stomach when empty-candida?

In my opinion you're better off with natural antifungals. Some people in here think Nystatin and Dilfucan are good but apparently they can cause candida to mutate (especially Dilfucan) so it gets harder to kill. This is why some people repeatedly go back to using these things because though they get initial relief the candida is not being tackled long term, it's being worsened.

I suggest oil of oregano because it kills candida and parasites (most people have those) and according to Humaworm we should worm ourselves regularly like people do their pets. I'm doing a course of Humaworm now and it's killing worms, candida and also bringing mucoid plaque out (course that could be the physillium husks). Humaworm has a forum in here.
Garlic is exellent, grapefruit seed extract is strong. There are many natural antifungals and its best not to stick to the same one all the time but to rotate them. Coconut oil is superb I'm finding for killing candida but also it's making my skin look younger! People are saying I'm looking better than I did since I've been using it.

I know this is a lot to think about but I've created a word document where I copy and paste all the relevent info I read in here then I can go back to it.

All the best with your battle! :)

Just found in this website that oil of oregano is good for stomach disorders!

http://www.crohns.net/page/C/PROD/NHS1000

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.063 sec, (1)