CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stunned

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
longwayhome Views: 1,543
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,023,527

Re: Stunned

First of all, are you a FBO/BO sufferer?

I've spent some time, researching and I've come up with my own theory. I may or may not be correct. So don't flame me.

First of all, every person has something called a "tolerance level" (you won't find it in a medical dictionary, it's something I just came up with). Yes, everybody can smell me. But there's always that one person who reacts more that everybody else. In fact, there's this girl in my class who can smell me from a mile away, when other don't seem to smell me, she's rubbing her nose vigorously as if suffering from cold or something. As far as I can see, there's only one way to fix this. Stay as far away from him/her.

2. Family state that there is no problem, yet cover noses/move back/sit elsewhere

What happens when you keep smelling something over and over again? You lose the ability to detect it. For example, a guy on a farm wouldn't react to the smell of dung as much as other people would. He's so accustomed to it, his senses are no longer able detect it. That's the same case with our families. They don't react to us as much because they are kind of "immune" to our smell. I live with my parents, and they say I don't smell at all, yet sometimes I've seen them do the same things as my friends. When I ask, they tell, everybody smells at some point of time. Whether it's morning breath or during a hot afternoon.

They are my family, they know I'm depressed. No matter how many times I've told them, they still prefer not to say it, I guess they are trying to be nice. Every time I ask it's the same thing. So, I've stopped asking.

1. The doctor/dentist cannot detect the odour and assume the problem is psychological

The odor for me, is very random. Sometimes I could stink up a room in 10 minutes, sometimes an hour or more. That's why doctors have a hard time "smelling me". And also, the last time I had an appointment, I went there after taking a shower (I get frightened at the idea of going somewhere without taking a shower). The doc told he could only smell my shampoo. I guess the shampoo overshadowed my smell. But the odor is there. It has always been there.

What does blind guy want more than anything else in this world? To be able to see again. What does a smelly guy want more than anything else in this world? To cure his condition. If I spend a lot of time on this, researching, trying out different "cures", does it mean i'm obsessive? Does it mean it's in my head? I don't think so. I over heard the doc say to my parents I have OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder).
I was so furious at him, I simple barged in and told I didn't care what he said and wasn't going to take the medication he prescribed.

3. Friends and colleagues clearly show (and sometimes state) offence at the odour

Friends don't live with me. That means they are not "used to" my smell. They are offended by the slightest odor. That's why they react so violently. Moreover, I've also noticed they have a lot less tolerance that our families. Maybe biological reasons are at play here. I don't know for sure.

Hope this helps, and God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.438 sec, (2)