CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burning sensation in stomach when empty-candida?

Views: 15,506
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,528

Re: Burning sensation in stomach when empty-candida?

I agree with you completely about most of what you've said but there are two sides to the story of Nystatin/Dilfucan, I've heard from several people including a woman who was a health professional and is now manageress of Holland & Barratt health food shop, and my naturopath. Because of this I've done some research online and have posted it all here before. I don't have time to do it all again now but:

Remi replying to a post in here about Nystatin mutating candida:

'I have never heard of anyone who was cured by nystatin. But I have heard of people who "feel better" while taking it. But you do hear frequently that as soon as they stop it comes back. And although it is thought to be a super safe drug, I had a very strange reaction to it when I tried it. It could have been some kinds of die off, but it did not feel like it to me. Nystatin is actually made from a mold just like
Antibiotics . So I could see how it might not be good.'

http://www.everydiet.org/candida_diet.htm

'Corticosteroids and oral contraceptives also upset the balance of intestinal flora. Yeast cells mutate, requiring ever higher dosages of Nystatin (the anti-fungal drug), so that the yeast is strengthened and the immune system further weakened.'

If there is any doubt about something in my candida killing programme I will leave it out to be safe and use natural alternatives because there are many that work! Why risk it? I want us all to get well; you included! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)