CureZone   Log On   Join
Those "Sneaky" Monks, by MH

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MH 108 Views: 1,380
Published: 14 years ago

Those "Sneaky" Monks, by MH

I mentioned earlier that I had purchased a neckless from the Monks with 108 beads. A friend seen this and went and did the same. They got home and counted the beads and it was 109. I counted my neckless and it too was 109.

When I asked about why they used 108 beads they mostly just said "lucky numbers". My friend waited around for a translator and wanted to know more about 108 and a MONK gave him the run around, this prompted him to count his beads!

I asked specificly how man beads and the Monk told me 108 before I purchased it. The simple cure is to smash 1 of the beads and make it a true 108. The remaining question: did the MONKS delibertly make these "public" necklaces 109! Or did the people in charge of making the necklaces delibertly make them 109, regardless, the Monks in charge of sales, should have known their necklaces were defective..

The MONKS were REAL full blooded Monks with extreme skills, they were not fakes, they knew what they were doing, etc....so were just selling the stupid English Americans the faked necklace on purpose, I believe so! I guess they were not as slick as they had hoped to be, because 108 will shine a light on wrong doings.

No doubt, the MONKS of today, just ain't as good as the MONKS of long ago! Because you just don't mess around with 108, I have no doubts they will be having some failures as a result of this shame deal. They were wanting donations for their MONK SCHOOL and I noticed NO ONE was giving them a dime..............justice served, maybe in the future they will correct their wrong doings.

MH

I will estimate 99.99999999999999999999999999% of the world would believe the number 108 is about as foolish as 109. That explains the end times in a nut shell. What harm could be done by putting the number 108 on something you like, it surely could do no harm. After all, its just a number any school kid can draw!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)