Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,020,732

Re: Goat Milk?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVrlUTG3544
Dr. Gary Davis Goat Serum Formula- Potential AIDS cure 1/2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2zl6ogDUhok
Dr. Gary Davis Goat Serum Formula-Potential AIDS cure 2/2

myspaceDOTcom/thegoatdoctor

I have a relative who was saved with goat milk when she was a baby. It was just about the only thing she could digest.

Dr. Bernard Jensen advocated the use of raw milk and the use of goat milk, he had goats on his farm / ranch.

OrganicPastures.com and Youtube.com "raw milk ninja" has great info on raw milk.

====================

I do want to bring something to light about the government, who promotes heated milk and says milk does a body good. If you look closely at the article on mycoplasma ...

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/mycoplasma.html
original document....

Crystalline Brucella
The title page of a genuine US Senate Study, declassified on February 24, 1977, shows that George Merck, of the pharmaceutical company, Merck Sharp & Dohme (which now makes cures for diseases that at one time it created), reported in 1946 to the US Secretary of War that his researchers had managed "for the first time" to "isolate the disease agent in crystalline form".3
They had produced a crystalline bacterial toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium. The bacterial toxin could be removed in crystalline form and stored, transported and deployed without deteriorating. It could be delivered by other vectors such as insects, aerosol or the food chain (in nature it is delivered within the bacterium). But the factor that is working in the Brucella is the mycoplasma.
Brucella is a disease agent that doesn't kill people; it disables them. But, according to Dr Donald MacArthur of the Pentagon, appearing before a congressional committee in 1969, *4* researchers found that if they had mycoplasma at a certain strength--actually, 10 to the 10th power (1010)--it would develop into AIDS, and the person would die from it within a reasonable period of time because it could bypass the natural human defences. If the strength was 108, the person would manifest with chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. If it was 107, they would present as wasting; they wouldn't die and they wouldn't be disabled, but they would not be very interested in life; they would waste away.

Most of us have never heard of the disease brucellosis because it largely disappeared when they began pasteurising milk, which was the carrier. +++++++++++++++++++++++++One salt shaker of the pure disease agent in a crystalline form could sicken the entire population of Canada. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ It is absolutely deadly, not so much in terms of killing the body but disabling it.
Because the crystalline disease agent goes into solution in the blood, ordinary blood and tissue tests will not reveal its presence. The mycoplasma will only crystallise at 8.1 pH, and the blood has a pH of 7.4 pH. So the doctor thinks your complaint is "all in your head". *************************************

Crystalline Brucella and Multiple Sclerosis
In 1998 in Rochester, New York, I met a former military man, PFC Donald Bentley, who gave me a document and told me: "I was in the US Army, and I was trained in bacteriological warfare. We were handling a bomb filled with brucellosis, only it wasn't brucellosis; it was a Brucella toxin in crystalline form. We were spraying it on the Chinese and North Koreans."
He showed me his certificate listing his training in chemical, biological and radiological warfare. Then he showed me 16 pages of documents given to him by the US military when he was discharged from the service. They linked brucellosis with multiple sclerosis, and stated in one section: "Veterans with multiple sclerosis, a kind of creeping paralysis developing to a degree of 10% or more disability within two years after separation from active service, may be presumed to be service-connected for disability compensation. Compensation is payable to eligible veterans whose disabilities are due to service." In other words: "If you become ill with multiple sclerosis, it is because you were handling this Brucella, and we will give you a pension. Don't go raising any fuss about it." In these documents, the government of the United States revealed evidence of the cause of multiple sclerosis, but they didn't make it known to the public--or to your doctor.
In a 1949 report, Drs Kyger and Haden suggested "the possibility that multiple sclerosis might be a central nervous system manifestation of chronic brucellosis". Testing approximately 113 MS patients, they found that almost 95% also tested positive for Brucella.5 We have a document from a medical journal, which concludes that one out of 500 people who had brucellosis would develop what they call neurobrucellosis; in other words, brucellosis in the brain, where the Brucella settles in the lateral ventricles--where the disease multiple sclerosis is basically located.6

========
I believe this is one of the many gifts from the sky in the form of chemtrails. It is a very cruel thing to do to the people of the world.

Milk people need to be more careful where they get their milk from. And those Organic people need 1st class security to keep the creeps in the gavernment from lacing the milk.

PS I just got a letter from a doctor that works in a sperm donor facility. I had him about the relationship between some sicknesses they find and mycoplasma. It turns out, a long time ago they tested for it, most did not have it and those that did were not allowed to be donors. Now, however, most people, even healthy people have it, so they stopped testing for it altogether, as it would not be profitable to test so many persons.
People are being kept just sick enough, to be docile slave labor. Killdozer on youtube is interesting. Wait till the internment camps are activated.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NVc3Cm-2xIM
FEMA fun CAMP
It's becoming more a police state, just yesterday in Venice, CA 10 squad cars and 20 police showed up at the public library to arrest one person. and On sunday, 4 days ago, 2 cars, 4 cops showed up and pointed guns in mine and my friends face for no reason, these guys are super strung out living on fear, man these guys are about to snap, so when full on martial law kicks in, you'll have more shootings just like the New Orleans situation after the dams were blown away. Only when I identified myself as a combat veteran, showing no fear, cause only God can let someone pull the trigger. Then we were given 2 minutes to get out of there. Life is a school and this is a hard test, cause part of me wanted to let him know what is really going on and one part of me, the martial artist, wanted to take his gun and slap him with it. But he is just doing his job and a lot of the problem rests with the people who deliberately hire fearful trigger happy people.

I say take away all their firearms and give em TRANQ GUNS like the ones they use on wild beasts and let them shoot all they want... they couldn't possibly so more damage than the Doctors with their vaccines. LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (4)