CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Salt intake

fearless6960004 Views: 1,067
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,027,882

Re: Salt intake

All Human Beings need some salt . And I'm talking about real salt mined from the earth ( containing 80+ trace minerals ) not sodium chloride made by chemists .
One only needs to observe nature to reach that conclusion.I often hear a lot of talk on this forum ( my favorite along with the conspiracy one ) about nature this nature that but seems to me that nobody actually observes it. Animals
travel long distances to obtain salt , what does that tell you ? Nobody told them to do it , they don't know about any studies released by humans telling them that they need this amount of sodium and that amount of chloride , the only thing that guides them is pure instinct . All the people that lived over 100 used some real salt ( Hunzas , Okinawans ,Abkhasians ,Vilcabamba ). Td0128 if your father in-law craves salt then his body needs something from it ( iodine or who knows ) and the best thing would be to use real salt not artificial ( sea salt is supposed to be good , natural hopefully ) and then he can try to correct his diet . The salt consumption along with the Low BP are not the problem they are just symptoms that something is terribly wrong in the diet . As MH says correct the Diet , Follow nature and
he'll be O.K. Eliminate the cause and the symptoms will disappear . Book I is priceless info!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)