Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 5,428
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,019,997

Re: The Cadillac of Cleanses

Somer,

I have been on a juice/ mc fasting journey on and off for the past three years. colonics have been in my mind, but I have never gotten one. I have anxiety about finding the right therapist and the hygeine of the machines. I am straight out scared of colonic hydrotherapy, it's the idea of something external going into that part of my body. I constantly wonder if it would help assist me in my cleanses. Right now I am on day 3 of a 14 day juice fast. I've been really unhealthy over the past 16 months- lots of stress and life changes-- just sort of let everything go and put on 25 extra pounds within the past 4 months. Scary. Within these 16months I have probably done over 50 fasts ranging for 1 to 6 days and then quiting even though my intention was to do a fast of 30 days. The first two years of my fasting, I did a few 20 day Master-Cleanse fasts and then a 40 day Master-Cleanse which was amazing. I am in my late 20's and would like to ask for advice regarding whether or not I should try colonic hydrothearpy out. Is it cruicial to my cleanse, and could I too acomplish so much more in less time with colonics? I appreciate any advice and insights. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.031 sec, (1)