CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shut up and read

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
hopinso Views: 626
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,031,217

Re: Shut up and read

I must agree with LarryB. I see the number posting the original message only has three posts on Curezone, the name TomSocrates has two. I am assuming you are new and sincere about sharing the information you are discovering. The link did not work for me so I don't know if its an educational site or one primarily commercial.

Sesame, sunflower, and safflower oils are all excellent and mild. Olive oil has been recommended too. Those who are very serio0us about oil pulling have experimented with a lot of different oil with some very exciting results.

I am saying to shut up, but I do hardily recommend you start reading. First go to the R and RN rated posts and the BSA ( bright star award s) for the best recommendations and testimonial. After that, you can use the search feature to learn more about issues you need to personally address. You are also free to ask questions. There are a lot of experienced people here, take advantage of that, plus do your research, and you will get the most from your ooil pulling experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)