CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone having acidity issues on MMS?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
smibbe Views: 3,104
Published: 14 years ago

Anyone having acidity issues on MMS?

I've been struggling to stay pH balanced since I did a parasite cleanse. I realize that the killing of the 'invaders' causes one to become more acidic. Immediately after completing the parasite cleanse I went into a terrible gout attack. I've tried everything ever mentioned on CZ to combat these two attacks. Normally, drinking ACV daily has kept me balanced and gout-free for over five years.

Trying Moreless' alkalyzing drink with some success.

Wanted to begin the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement after reading as much about it as I could. Tolerated up to 10 drops well - but then, kicked into acidity and gout, again!

Anyone have any suggestions?

Here are my observations during the two week ramp-up on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
**More energy - definitely feel as if I'm getting more oxygen - able to walk faster and longer even at increased altitude (I live in Colorado)
**Decreased joint pain (then flipped and experienced more as the gout attack commenced)
**Sleeping really, really well.
**Although everyone in my family has suffered from a bad sinus infection/upper resp infection, it's skipped over me

Please - all keep posting observations. There's little information about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement out there and the more the better. Together, we can figure it out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)