Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
ocinca Views: 2,598
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,031,704

Re: What? Why? (BT7)

I've had mine for a few months and love it. I notice I get better pulses when the ear clips on my ear lobes are really close to my head. Of course clean your ears first. I use contact solution as the saline water.
I suffered from chronic Depression and some anxiety. I was up to 375 mg of Effexor XR at one point. Then I gradually brought it down to 100 mg. That took 11 years. But I could not go lower than that, or my dark demon will come back. I work out regularly and watch what I eat.
After the first few days with BT7 on setting one, I didn't feel anything. I knew it was to be cumulative. After about three to five days, I definitely felt more relaxed. I use the first setting for 40 minutes twice daily. After two weeks I am now down to 75 mg!
Some changes are occurring in my life so I am afraid to go lower than 75 mg at this moment.
In time I hope to go to 37.5 mg and then maybe off of Effexor for good.
I give two thumbs up on the BT7!

Kenny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)