CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad smell coming from tongue!!

malakot Views: 15,504
Published: 14 years ago

Bad smell coming from tongue!!

Hello everyone,

I've been browsing this site for sometime and im finding it helpful. but here is my problem: i have a very bad smell coming from my tongue only. when i lick the back of my wrist and smell my saliva afterwards the smell is really horrible im also sure that the source isnt completly oral since i rub my finger against my gum and teeth and smell the saliva after that and the smell is completly normal no bad smell at all!! i have a coated tongue but the coating isnt thick i scrap my tongue but the coating comes back again i tried the colon cleansing procedure after reading about its benifits and im on my 2nd week on cleansing product from Renewlife.com and i honestly i thought the smell was fading during the first week but now im pretty sure its back to bad again!

can anyone help? will a colon or Liver Flush do? will it get rid of the coating on my tongue and the bad smell coming from it? what is the main source of this smell?

please keep in mind that i dont smoke nor drink.

your help and quick response is very much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)