CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my teeth are freaking me out

bluandyelo Views: 15,834
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,033,361

Re: my teeth are freaking me out

I have absolutely no idea what it could be, but I thought I'd tell you what happened to me once in case it's similar to you...

I had a major thyroid/endocrine crash and started gaining 21 kilos over 9 months. While the weight was piling on (despite me eating all raw, and very little, and exercising like a maniac), I went to a naturopath and came home with a box of supplements which I started taking. After a week or so my teeth suddenly got a horizon line of brown on the bottom, white on the top. All my teeth had it and it was so noticable, it looked like they were rotten or something, but they weren't!
It took about three weeks, but the horizon line kept lowering 'til all my teeth were whiter than before. No one has ever been able to tell me why this happened, nor has anyone I know ever heard of this in someone else, but it obviously had something to do with the supplements I was taking.

The only ones I can remember of the many he gave me were, barely grass, liquid zinc, a protein powder, Vit C I guess.... That's all I can remember but there were more.

Have you done anything different lately as far as supplements or diet are concerned??

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.266 sec, (1)