CureZone   Log On   Join
I think i might be developing FBO

Reach Views: 1,317
Published: 14 years ago

I think i might be developing FBO

I think i may be developing fecal body odour. I have been told that i have body odour on numerous occasions, although it is my understanding from talking to people that it is occasional. Judging by the reactions of others though it seems that when it does happen its quite bad.

The reason that i think it may be fecal body odour is that i am very careul about mu personal hygiene. Showering at least once and regularly twice a day and ensuring i wear clean clothes.

I have a diet which includes a lot of bread/pasta. From reading other post i believe that this could cause a problem. I am unsure as to whether it may be due to liver damage because i have had maybe one or two people comment on a smell like shoe polish or paint. I am sure i have read somewhere that this could be an indicator of liver damage. This would fit as i have been quite a heavy user of drugs and alcohol for about 3 years. I have slowed down considerably though in the past month or two.

I was wondering if you can smell yourselves as i can't smell myself. Occasionally after I shower if i dont apply deoderant i may begin to smell BO smell from my underarm after about 4/5 hours.

I would really like some advise to stop this before it goes any further as it has already destroyed my self esteem and social life, and been party to blame for my dropping out of university, and wholly to blame for the loss of two jobs through me 'freaking out' and leaving work etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)