CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update: My papaya was not ripe, had coconuts instead

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
newme3 Views: 1,732
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,035,612

Re: Update: My papaya was not ripe, had coconuts instead

Hi goodsamaritan55,

I think your system is not quite ready for the full strength oj. In the fasting instructions you begin by juicing 1 orange per hour (which yields aprox. 1/4 c. fresh juice) to which you add enough distilled water to make a total of 8 oz. diluted juice. Repeat this process every hour for 8 hours, along with 1 LBB capsule. Your total intake of full strenght juice is 1 pint per day. When the stomach and colon have cleansed and healed enough after a few days of fasting you may then be able to up your intake of undiluted juice without any adverse affects. Also, be sure to do the sitz bath. As far as eating, MH has said that as long as you chew your fruit very, very well and is the same fruit as what you were juicing during the day, there really shouldn't be much of a setback, although as time goes by and you adapt to the fast, in my experience, I got past that point after about the 3rd day, and no longer felt hungry enough to want to eat anything (and was able to go a total of 24 days on my first ever fast). This was Aug. of last year and I have been able to retain the weight loss that occured during that time by maintaning a partial fasting lifestyle, juicing for breakfast and not eating too much before the afternoon hours. I will admit I have work to do on what I eat when I do finally eat, but the benefits of the fast (weight loss of 12 pounds, softer skin, better sleeping pattern, more energy) are still with me. I am hoping to do another fast within the next few weeks, this time being more diligent in the sitz bath that MH suggests. Having thyroid issues, I am wanting to get some natural iodine from MH to take this time around and hopefully lose that unwanted weight quicker.

Good luck to you,

newme3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)