CureZone   Log On   Join
Living on just liquids...

Trilby Views: 666
Published: 14 years ago

Living on just liquids...

Could not "reply" for some reason, and I am not Leah, but anyway, I know how you feel on just liquids. It's great, isn't it? I was so high on my juice-fast and my insides were all quiet and not demanding meals or anything. But, although I have heard of people doing it for 60 days, I don't think logically that you could do it for *always.* You would be missing out on some vital nutrition, I would think.

Just want to add that I did an 18-day juice-fast about 6 weeks ago, lost about 15 pounds and have kept off every bit of it without much effort. I feel that it really did heal my digestive system, which was badly broken. It also taught me to postpone the satisfaction of eating something I wanted-- when I was on the fast and tempted, I would tell myself that that food would still be available when my fast was over. I had all kinds of energy. I want to do another, but the hardest part is starting... also a Trader Joe's just opened two blocks from my house, so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)