CureZone   Log On   Join
15th flush, question for experienced flushers please

spindrift Views: 1,869
Published: 14 years ago

15th flush, question for experienced flushers please

hello fellow flushers,

I'm doing my 15th flush tonight, I only decided to do it yesterday because I could feel a few twinges of movement going on,and spasms going up into my teeth, that I now recognise as probable stone movement, so consequently have not had an opportunity to do the 6 day apple juice/malic acid that I have always done before. Now I know a lot of you don't do that anyway, but for people who have tried Hulda Clark and A Moritz, have you noticed any difference in the effectiveness?

Also,what are your favourite tips for getting those backed up stones out. I am only getting a few out these days, but feel pressure in my liver way up top and behind that makes me think there is still a lot of congestion in there. I have always done the Andreas flush with apple juice , Oxypowder prior to and a colonic after the flush.

For anyone just starting out I would like you to know that at age 57 Liver Flushing has dramatically improved my health (previous chronic fatigue for 15 yrs)my once curly hair that went straight is going curly again, and my once dry skin looks new and soft.Blood Sugar more balanced (pre diabetic) I had my gallbladder out age 21.

The rub is that I am becoming far more sensitive and having to deal with my emotions, Has anyone tried EFT for that (Emotional Freedom Technique) I have just started and it seems to be working (www.emofree.com)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)