CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pools of Light and Dark

Views: 2,119
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,036,783

Re: Pools of Light and Dark

Discovering this forum has been most helpful to me in sorting out, trying to give meaning to some inexplicable things that happened to me many years ago; not NDE's,
but things that happened here, on earth, in the flesh. I never sought these things and prefer not to bump into other realities in the flesh(bodies don't seem well designed for such goings on!) Also, in trying to understand, I don't want to force anything into constructs that could distort the truth. But I do believe now in the reality of angels; that God/Yah is pure love; that time and death are illusions; that guilt and fear must not control us; and some sort of sub-"god" seems to use guilt/fear for ruling/controling us, who are sometimes an unruly species. I see incredible beauty and good in this weary, aging planet and am so glad that I have never met a dark and souless human. We are surrounded with ecstatic harmony in the most ordinary events and objects if we keep our minds, through our wills, free of resentment, guilt, and fear, and if we try to forgive others and ourselves.
Thank you for your kind words.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)