CureZone   Log On   Join
Round 2

Unfettered_moth Views: 1,486
Published: 14 years ago

Round 2

Hey Guys, today is day one of a Water Fast for me. My last was for 10 days about 7 days ago, and then I pretty much fell off the horse. :( I was not able to control my portion size or hunger and feel like I erased all the benefits of my last fast by eating too much of the "wrong" foods. But one good thing is that all the overindulgence has heightened my desire to fast again and this time I feel more determined then ever. My goal this time is 15 days and I know it will help me feel better.

I just wanted encouragement, because I'm feeling a bit vulnerable today. I feel bloated and mishapen and unhappy about what I've been eating, pretty depressed actually about how I ended up, but also optimistic because I am giving myself another chance to fast and cleanse and detoxify. I am trying to see the bright side of how I feel, which is I get to fast again and get all these unpleasant feelings out...

Support and good vibes appreciated...

*me*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)