CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: necrotic degenerated mass

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
anja Views: 2,209
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,205

Re: necrotic degenerated mass

I'm curious what you've heard about Vitalzym. I prefer to avoid supplements whenever possible, but I have to say I've been taking about 15-18 capsules of Vitalzym per day for the past 5 months or so, trying to shrink ovarian cysts and what I believe to be endometriosis. I refused to have laporoscopy to confirm exactly what's going on in there - I've only had an ultrasound, but I'm going on a gut feeling and a fair amount of body awareness. I also know that systemic candida is part of my problem, and in spite of the years of bowel cleansing and liver flushing, I have a ways to go.

I must say that on the Vitalzym, my periods are less clotty and heavy, with less cramping, but only when I keep up a high dose. I don't feel like there have been any adverse effets, though possibly I just haven't noticed. I did bruise more easily and bleed easier when I was taking around 20 a day. They contain bromelain, so pineapple might help, I guess, and they do smell like pineapple a bit when you open the bottle. I was dismayed to note that they contain titanium dioxide, which is ALL over the place in many foods and supplements and is supposedly considered safe, but I did see MH mention here once that you should avoid it, though he didn't say why, specifically. With all you've done, I'm surprised you haven't made more progress. Have you tried some of the things that target cancer - even if it's a benign tumor, I wonder if it would help. Things like medicinal mushrooms? I know that seaweed is supposed to be good for tumors. I also can't help but wonder if the tumor is on the uterus, whether you could insert something vaginally that might travel through the tissues. Also, I know this seems unrelated, but I think a lot of people do all kinds of cleansing and flushing, but sort of ignore the lymphatic system, which is another system for cleansing toxins out of the body. Personally, mine is pretty clogged, and I know I feel better in general when I'm rebounding every day and doing skin brushing. I read one poster on Curezone mention that her chronic health issues she'd had for years didn't start dramatically improving until she started working on lymphatics.

Back to the Vitalzym - I wonder if there is a more natural enzyme equivalent that would be effective - I can't possibly eat as much pineapple as I think I'd need - in part because sweet fruits still aggravate the candida. If you have any more thoughts on it, I'd sure like to hear them, and how things go with your tumor. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)