CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: necrotic degenerated mass

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
julieuma Views: 2,100
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 103,812

Re: necrotic degenerated mass

You could try the Ziquin products. They are based on the Chinese medical model of
the 5-element theory, plus amino acids, minerals and vitamins at the ionic level.
The core system consists of 5 different formulas, the Mind & Body tonic, the
Endo Biotics for the endocrine system, the AllZymatic relief, which are
systemic enzymes, an essential fatty acid complex, EFA Complete, from macadamia
nut oil and other oils, and the Nanomeds, which is a mineral complex derived
from the deep sea (Great Barrier Reef area). I have never felt better since I've
been using the system. I tried to pick and choose which ones I wanted, and was
told that the best results are from taking the whole package, as the supplements
work synergistically. I found a huge boost in my energy level and wellness when
I began taking the entire system, in Feb. '04. This is not a multi-level marketing
company and I do not benefit financially from telling anyone about Ziquin.
You can look it up at http://www.ziquin.com. The products do something that no other product does, in that they cause "retracing"--you may experience symptoms of the
condition or illness that has been affecting you, but at a lesser intensity, and
when you do that, it allows the nutrients to penetrate to a deeper level, and total healing to occur. The products are like nothing else I've ever used--and believe me I've tried a lot of different things through the years. [Also have done a couple of liver flushes recently, which helped a great deal, and tons of fasting and colon cleansing and colonics and some enemas, which helped some but not as much as the liver flushes and the Ziquin products. At 56 I feel better than I have ever felt in my life! I also sungaze daily and am watching my needs for food and sleep gradually diminish.] The Ziquin products nourish the whole body/mind--they go wherever they are needed. I know that MH doesn't like supplements, but these are different from the usual fare--they are unique.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.441 sec, (1)