CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush

spindrift Views: 1,309
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,038,388

Re: Liver Flush

Well the way I see it following 15 flushes, and according to Andreas Moritz , once you start things moving you have to keep on going, you should not just do one flush. backed up stones move forward to pole position after the last release of stones and although you may feel better just after your flush within a few days you get symptoms back again. Have you thouroughly studied the rules, Hulda Clark or andreas ( both very similar)?
I am sure that if you do and start again and keep flushing untill ALL stones are removed you will be fine.( possibly after your next flush you may start to feel more comfortable)did you do a colonic following your flush/. stones can get trapped and release bacteria viruses and toxins into you system and make you feel bad, did you clean out your colon berforehand/ so easing the passage o f stones through. You will sweat if you have toxins circulating, and you will have discomfort if you have started stones moving.This could make your skin bad especially if your lymph is sluggish
I dont think its at all suprising that that has happened, but it will ll be fine if you get more information and follow the rules. Personally i would recomend Andreas Moritz The Amazing liver and gall bladder flush. If you are in pain I would say do another flush ASAP, hope that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.508 sec, (1)