CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long post/My personal experience, I hope this can help

poohchild1970 Views: 3,231
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 103,851

Re: Long post/My personal experience, I hope this can help

You are very welcome! I love sharing my experience with my twins! It is very challenging, but it's also the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

You know, getting ANYONE to listen to anothers advice is a very difficult thing to do. Most people only do things they originate for themselves. You know the old saying you can lead a horse to water...blah blah blah. And breastfeeding is a very touchy topic for a lot of women.

On the positive side, she will bond with her baby, it just may take longer. Since she is your sister, I' am sure you will probably be the first to be able to talk to her about her decisions. Those things ALWAYS come up. Someday she will need a break and she will ask for help. And you will be prepared. Until then, all you can do is be there if she needs you. It sounds like you are already are!

Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)